Something wicked this way comes….
Green Muse Herbs in Partnership with Cabaret Voltaire Société & Diversions is pleased to present…
✖︎ The Cross Quarter Witchcraft Market ✖︎
This Samhain, come celebrate the season of death and rebirth with your fellow witches!
October 23rd 1-6pm
At The Historic and Spooky Odd Fellows Hall
1315 Douglas St
*This is a wheelchair accessible event and masks are required. Costume or medical!*
The Cross Quarter Witchcraft Market is your golden invitation to slow down + connect with the season! It is a cross-cultural community celebration of all the ways the land cares for us + we return that care…
There will be:
– opportunities to sign up to participate in indigenous-led land restoration work with local non-profit PEPÁḴEṈ HÁUTW + to redistribute funds their way ~ entrance is sliding scale $1-13 + all of it goes to them
– information on the local seed library, the local fruit tree gleaning project, + other community offerings by local non-profit Lifecycles
– a cat nap + quiet room hosted by Heart & Hands Health Collective, featuring sliding scale NADA protocol ear acupuncture + calming, by donation, locally grown Catnip tea provided by Green Muse Herbs
– a chance for you to buy locally grown dye herbs directly from farmer JJ of Sleeping Bee Farm + then to use them in a bundle dye session with medical herbalist + dye artist, Andrea Penagos
– an alcohol-free herbal bar tended by Marae Dalgas of Viriditas Apothecary & Farm
– and a 13-table market uplifting local herbalists, healers, witches, weavers, dyers, artists, + wise womxn
Come gather supplies for your seasonal altar + stock your medicine cupboard whilst supporting local working witches!
You will find:
*Sympathetic Magic Products
*Occult Manuals and Literature
*Magic Medicinal Consultations
*Apotropaic Talismans & Amulets
*Magical Materia Medica
Learn more about the healing work of PEPÁḴEṈ HÁUTW here:
*This event takes place on stolen native land + we would like to see it returned.*
We’re looking forward to hosting this seasonal knowledge share series by Queer Directions!
Queer Directions hosts learning spaces for tending cultural wellness through intuitive healing arts, nature connection, and ancestral connection.
Join us on the following Tuesdays + Thursdays for a series of plant introductions…
Rosemary ✦ October 25th
Elecampane ✦ October 27th
Mugwort ✦ November 1st
Mullein ✦ November 3rd
Rowan ✦ November 8th
Hazel ✦ November 10th
Each evening is sliding scale $40-60, with 10% of profits reallocated to a local indigenous-led land and/or cultural revitalization project.
For more information about Queer Directions + their healing work, please visit their website:
For the link to sign up, please email Anna at: