Our dispensary, or plant library!, holds over 400 organically cultivated, fairly traded, regionally grown, whole + powdered, dried herbs and they are all available by the gram! We support small scale, worker-owned farms using regenerative growing practices + indigenous-led land management wherever possible… and larger scale organic cultivation + fair trade certification where it is not.
It is both a daily practice + a life long work + you can trust us to make decisions that minimize harm + prioritize the well being of all involved (and to acknowledge the gaps + continue the learning where we don’t).
Available For Order
Offering Pick-up and local delivery to victoria
What do I need to know before placing an order?
- herbs are found more quickly + accurately when listed by latin name, however will do our best with any name you give us as we endeavour to deepen our learning as to all of the common + uncommon names given by us + in all of the tongues that have loved them
- herbs are weighed + priced by the gram
- orders must be a minimum of 10 grams per herb listed
- herbs are packaged in recycled kraft paper bags unless you specify otherwise (please inquire for list of alternative packaging options currently available)
- remember: herb volume by weight varies greatly (if you are not used to purchasing herbs by the gram, we recommend starting with the 10g minimum or e-mailing us ahead of time for a quote)
- all bulk herbs are final sale and cannot be returned
- a small discount is available for folks experiencing barriers (please inquire)